The Democratic Senate leader seized on the political momentum from the losses at JPMorgan Chase to push for a vote on President Obama's two nominees.
Reid Moves Toward Vote on Fed Nominees
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues