A fair-housing case provides the industry an opportunity to stamp out the longstanding legal theory that there can be lending discrimination without evidence of intent.
Bankers See Only Upside in Critical Supreme Court Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter