Although the case the Supreme Court is set to hear does not involve the CFPB, it may pave the way to invalidate CFPB Director Richard Cordray's recess appointment as well as some parts of regulations the agency has promulgated.
Supreme Court Case May Have Big Impact on CFPB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter