Regulators ordered Texas-based Expert Global Solutions, the world's largest debt collection firm, on Tuesday to pay a $3.2 million fine for allegedly making illegal collections calls and not verifying debt in dispute.
FTC Fines Debt Collector $3.2M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter