The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau finalized clarifications to its ability-to-repay and mortgage servicing rules Wednesday that include what lenders can use to calculate a borrower's debt-to-income ratio.
CFPB Finalizes Changes to Mortgage Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app