Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson and Sen. Mike Crapo, the panel's top Republican, announced Thursday they have reached an agreement on legislation to overhaul the Federal Housing Administration.
Senate Banking Leaders Strike Deal on FHA Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues