Disagreements between Democrats and Republicans on the House Financial Services Committee over a GOP-backed housing plan offered a sharp contrast with bipartisan efforts in the Senate.
Testy GSE Hearing in House Breaks Bipartisan Mood
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues