Capital One's fourth-quarter results and 2013 profit guidance disappointed investors, sowing doubts about the earnings power of its acquisitions of ING Direct and HSBC's U.S. credit card portfolio.
Capital One's Big Acquisitions Fall Short of Profit Hopes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app