Penalty fees fell 8% among credit card issuers last year. The fees have declined since 2009, when Congress passed legislation that limited the ability of card issuers to impose certain charges.
Credit Card Penalty Fees Fall Again: Report
JAN 22, 2013 1:48pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE