The No. 2 home lender will market the government's Home Affordable Refinancing Program to hundreds of thousands of customers acquired from MetLife. To speed closings, it's licensing Quicken Loans' technology.
Chase Mortgage Head Sees Plenty of Refi Mileage Left in Harp
JAN 23, 2013 1:27pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE