Higher costs weighed on UMB Financial in Kansas City, Mo., in the fourth quarter. Earnings at the $14.9 billion-asset company fell 9.4% from a year earlier, to $21.1 million.
Expenses Hurt 4Q Earnings at UMB
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app