Bankers and other lenders are all but begging for more time to implement the qualified mortgage and other pending CFPB regulations, arguing that the Jan. 10 deadline gives them insufficient time to prepare.
Lenders Press CFPB to Delay Qualified Mortgage Reg's Start Date
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter