President Obama's renomination of Richard Cordray, who has been running the bureau under a controversial recess appointment, is garnering the same GOP concerns expressed when his name was first floated.
Second CFPB Fight May Be Just as Contentious as First
JAN 24, 2013 5:18pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE