Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Director Richard Cordray sought to downplay lender fears Wednesday about the agency's new mortgage rules, pledging to be flexible with companies struggling to comply by the January deadline.
More Fixes to CFPB Mortgage Rules Coming 'Any Day Now,' Cordray Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter