The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau made additional changes to its mortgage rules on Friday in an ongoing effort to respond to lender concerns, but refused to yield to pleas that it delay the January implementation date.
CFPB Alters QM, Resists Deadline Change
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues