A Small Business Administration program intended to give veteran-owned companies easier access to loans has come under fire for high default rates that have cost taxpayers over $31 million.
SBA Loan Program for Veterans Slammed by Federal Watchdogs
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter