A Treasury Department program that supplies credit to small businesses spurred $1.9 billion in loans and created or saved 53,000 jobs in its first 18 months of operation, the department says.
Public-Private Program Spurs $1.9B of Small-Business Lending: Treasury
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app