Carol Galante, the Federal Housing Administration's commissioner, sought to clarify the agency's plans for a government shutdown on Tuesday, emphasizing that it will continue to endorse single-family loans during the shutdown in contrast to earlier reports.
FHA to Guarantee Single-Family Loans During Shutdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app