Timothy Pawlenty, president and chief executive of the Financial Services Roundtable, said Tuesday that housing finance reform is unlikely to pass until after the 2014 mid-term elections.
GSE Reform Unlikely Until 2015: Roundtable's Pawlenty
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter