Removing enforcement personnel from exams is just the start to a broad overhaul designed to make the process faster and free up personnel to pursue their own investigations outside of exams, according to Steven Antonakes, the CFPB's No. 2.
CFPB Planning Big Changes to Exam Process
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app