Fees on the prepaid cards that state governments use to distribute unemployment benefits have fallen significantly since 2011, according to a new report from a national consumer group.
Fees on State-Issued Prepaid Cards Are Falling: Report
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter