Many of the changes, which were outlined late last year in the FHA's annual report to Congress, will raise the cost of home loans for consumers.
FHA Proposes 5% Down Payment for Jumbo Loans, Other Changes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues