Lender Processing Services will pay $127 million to settle charges by 46 states that the company forged documents that were used to foreclose on homeowners.
LPS to Pay $127 Million to Settle Robo-Signing Charges
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app