Cash America will pay up to $19 million to settle allegations that it robo-signed documents, overcharged military borrowers and destroyed documents during a CFPB exam.
CFPB Takes First-Ever Enforcement Action against a Payday Lender
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app