Sen. Michael Crapo, the new ranking member on the Senate Banking Committee, discussed his priorities for the year in a sit-down interview with American Banker. During the interview, he also pushed for structural changes at the CFPB, and suggested they are needed at the OCC too.
Crapo Urges Bipartisanship, But Stands Tough on CFPB Fight
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues