Following pressure from the governors of Colorado and Washington, the agencies say they're considering steps to lessen banks' risk when establishing relationships with pot dispensaries and producers.
Federal Banking Regulators Pressed to Act on Marijuana Businesses
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app