The diverging responses of the nation's biggest bank and its largest retailer illustrate the broad divide that the Federal Reserve will be seeking to bridge in its effort to encourage a speedier payments infrastructure within a decade.
JPMorgan, Wal-Mart Offer Starkly Different Views on Faster Payments
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues