PNC Financial Services Group has agreed to review mortgage loan applications in eight Northeastern states as part of a settlement over allegations that the company discriminated against a prospective borrower who was on maternity leave.
PNC Settles Maternity Leave Discrimination Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter