A new federal rule on housing discrimination will likely make it harder for banks to prevail in fair-lending disputes, according to industry lawyers.
HUD Rule Renews Fair-Lending Fears
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues