Interest-only home loans are viewed as somewhat risky by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, but that is unlikely to stop the San Francisco bank from making them, its CEO says.
First Republic Undeterred by Qualified Mortgage Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter