Sen. Tim Johnson, chairman of the Senate Banking Committee, laid out his plans for the 113th Congress, including opening the door to changes of Dodd-Frank if there is a bipartisan consensus.
Johnson Open to Dodd-Frank Changes
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter