QCR will pay roughly $20.1 million in cash and stock for the $290 million-asset Community National. The consideration is 70% stock and 30% cash. The companies expect to complete the deal in the second quarter.
QCR in Illinois to Buy Iowa's Community National
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter