Consumers are still at risk from small-dollar loans with high fees or that roll-over debt, an advisory council warned the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Wednesday.
CFPB Pressed to Set Limits on Small-Credit Lenders
FEB 20, 2013 5:11pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE