Consumers are still at risk from small-dollar loans with high fees or that roll-over debt, an advisory council warned the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Wednesday.
CFPB Pressed to Set Limits on Small-Credit Lenders
FEB 20, 2013 5:11pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE