Observers say it's unlikely Congress will be able to strike a deal to stop across-the-board budget cuts from going into effect next week, raising concerns for bankers and regulators alike.
How the Budget Sequester Could Hurt Banks
FEB 22, 2013 3:40pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE