Bond Street Holdings has agreed to pay a premium of nearly 50% for the struggling bank, the companies announced Tuesday. Atlantic Coast announced it was exploring the possibility of a merger more than a year ago.
Bond Street to Buy Atlantic Coast in Florida
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app