Though the agency has reported record loan volume in recent years, many lenders and borrowers remain reluctant to use its programs because they view its application process as too cumbersome and its eligibility requirements as too strict.
SBA Proposes Streamlining Rules to Attract More Borrowers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter