Though the agency has reported record loan volume in recent years, many lenders and borrowers remain reluctant to use its programs because they view its application process as too cumbersome and its eligibility requirements as too strict.
SBA Proposes Streamlining Rules to Attract More Borrowers
FEB 26, 2013 2:19pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE