Housing counselors grilled settlement monitor Joseph A. Smith on why banks are not disclosing data that would show whether communities hit hardest by the foreclosures crisis are getting the bulk of the relief.
Civil Rights Groups Call for More Disclosure in Mortgage Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter