Following allegations that the FHFA killed a Fannie Mae plan that would have saved homeowners and taxpayers hundreds of millions of dollars, the ranking member of the House Finance Committee has asked the regulator to explain its decision.
Waters Presses FHFA on Force-Placed Veto
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter