Regulators have uncovered "surprising deficiencies" in anti-money laundering compliance at some of the nation's largest banks, Comptroller of the Currency Thomas Curry said Monday.
Large Banks Struggling with Anti-Laundering Compliance: OCC's Curry
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app