Regional banks and other new investors helped quadruple CLO issuances to $55.2 billion last year. The boom is expected to continue in 2013.
Collateralized Loan Obligations Could Hit $70B This Year
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues