Washington's "odd couple" Sens. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio, and David Vitter, R-La. released their much anticipated capital standards bill on Wednesday, designed to address growing concern over whether some institutions are "too big to fail."
Brown, Vitter Officially Unveil 'Too Big to Fail' Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app