U.S. credit card customers have become so diligent in making their payments that some are beginning to wonder whether the industry has entered a prolonged era of low chargeoffs and low delinquencies.
As Cardholders Keep Paying on Time, New Normal May Be Emerging
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues