The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau was one of the most active regulators in 2013, writing a slew of new rules and taking a host of enforcement actions against banks and nonbanks alike. But that may pale in comparison to what the agency undertakes in 2014.
The CFPB's Crowded Agenda for 2014
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues