Independent Bank Group in McKinney, Texas, plans to file a shelf registration that would allow it to sell up to $250 million in debt and equity securities.
Independent in Texas to Issue Subordinated Debt to Fund M&A
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues