The $1.6-billion asset company, based in Asheville, N.C., is headed into Virginia for the first time after announcing plans Thursday to open a commercial loan production office in Roanoke.
HomeTrust to Expand into Virginia
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues