The housing market is unseasonably weak due to consumers' worries about an economic slowdown and a decline in overall household income, according to a Fannie Mae survey.
Consumers' Economic Concerns Slow Housing Recovery: Fannie Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter