Bank of America has agreed to sell 17 branches in North Carolina and Virginia with a total of $944 million in deposits to First Community Bank in Bluefield, Va., and HomeTrust Bancshares in Asheville, N.C.
B of A Selling N.C., Virginia Branches to HomeTrust, First Community
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues