Share of The Bancorp (TBBK) plummeted a day after the Wilmington, Del., company disclosed that it had been hit with a consent order tied to the Bank Secrecy Act.
The Bancorp in Delaware Hit with BSA-Related Consent Order
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues