Small home builders have noticed that lenders are more willing to make construction loans as banks clear their portfolios of bad credits left over from the housing bust.
Banks Making Spec Construction Loans to Small Home Builders
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter